Audit quality is an essential part of my strategy, with high standards consistently reinforced throughout the firm. You can be certain that audits carried out by the firm are to a specialist standard and meet the industries both internal and external standards and as a result you can be assured that you are highly looked after.
Why choose Taxaccountants-online?
I pride my selve on listening and focusing my work accordingly
- Organise my work in such a way to minimise interruptions to your business
- Reassurance that your accounts are accurate
- Work with you to achieve the your required deadlines
- Confirmation of accounting treatments of complex transactions
- Seamless interaction with me to provide a ‘complete’ service
I am able to support specialist sectors that have specific reporting requirements, including
- Pension schemes
- Clubs and associations
- Estate agents
- Grant claims
- Insurance brokers and FSA registered companies
- Housing associations
Whatever the discipline my aim is to provide a high quality cost effective service that causes least disruption to your organisation
Private Limited Companies
For accounting periods beginning on or after 6 April 2008 the audit exemption threshold was raised to £6.5 million turnover or £3.26m total assets, taking many small companies (subject to certain exclusions) out of the need of having to undertake an annual audit.
Charity accounts are regulated by the Charities Act 2006 and the requirements of the Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) concerning the form and content of accounts.
There are various forms of pensions schemes and different schemes have different requirements. Occupational schemes are governed by The Pensions Regulator.